• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

2pm on the C-Dub vs. Syracuse

I’m sorry …Lambert sucks too. Syracuse is playing multiple QBs most of which are not real QBs and we haven’t forced a punt today. We did get a turnover. Pathetic

And defense falls apart the one game the offense clicks.

We run the "Hope D"....play on your heels, keep it in front of you, and hope the opponent makes mistakes and misses receivers.

Not working this season.

They are barely even running a real offense and they have 35 points.
More points allowed to any opponent except FSU and ND. Most points scored by Cuse vs. a P5 opponent (tied with beating Purdue 35-20).

For the Lambert defenders out there… What exactly is the strategy on defense?

For the Lambert defenders out there… What exactly is the strategy on defense?
I don’t know who you’re talking to, I don’t think there’s anyone on this board who would consider themselves a “lambert defender”.

I don’t know who you’re talking to, I don’t think there’s anyone on this board who would consider themselves a “lambert defender”.
Yeah. It’s pretty cut and dry that the defense was substantially better this year but no one thinks it was phenomenal. He’s the one coach on staff that I think should definitely remain though considering the improvement.

Granted our defense is terrible, but let's share some "what the fuck are you doing" for Syracuse on that 3rd down. 3 defenders gave our receivers 15 yards of cushion, Kern could have thrown it to any of them. Thanks, I guess?

Grimes came to play today. I think all of the receivers have substantially more confidence with Kern.

LMAO DAVE WHAT THE FUCK WERE YOU THINKING

Back