• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

30 harshest musician on musician insults

This one is great...

21. Paul Weller on Freddie Mercury
“He said he wanted to bring ballet to the working classes. What a cunt.”

I'm surprised Yngwie didn't make the cut somewhere. He is always railing on folks.

I was concerned for a second that they were leaving off tupac until I saw his photo.

My first thought before reading that list was that the entire song "Hit em up" should be #1.

it's a good list with some funny quotes but no Ether or (insert Eminem song) is pretty bad

I always like this:

You were right, I was battling you Trying to prove myself I tried to bury you with guilt I wanted to prove you wrong
I've got nothing better to do Than pay too much attention to you It's sad but it's not your fault
I'm self-righteous and rude I guess I lost that cool Tapping 'til I drive you insane
I'm self-righteous but never right So laid back but so uptight Destroying your patience to tolerate me And all the negative spirit I bring
Right, I was obsessed to bring you down Watching your every move
Playing a little boy game Always with something to prove
Waiting to cut you down Making it hard to live With only one thing to do And cut me first, make it easy
Now you will be free Now that nothing depends on me Tapping 'til I drive you insane
Now you will be free With no sick people tugging on your sleeve Your big head has that more room to grow
A glory I will never know A glory I will never know Freed pig

I may have told this story before but I was riding down the road with my wife and daughter when she was like 2-3 months old and Dre Day came on the radio. I proceeded to just destroy it word for word, despite not having heard it in several years. My wife was somehow in a state of shock, disgust, amazement, and pride all at once.

I know 90s R&B and rap lyrics better than I know just about anything.

When I was pushing weight - back in 88, you was a ballerina - I got the pictures I seen ya.

Was thinking this story came up because of Jack White cussing Dan Auerbach. Guess not.

Hoping "Eat a bag of Dierks" from Jason Isbell would be on there after Isbell accused Dierks Bentley of copying In A Razor Town.

Back