• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

36 Hole Leader Hunter Mahan Withdraws

What if Bob Knight was coaching a team with 5 George W. Bush's against a team made of of BKF's 5 sons coached by Carl Tacy. Annnnnnd go!

What if that game was THE ARMY-NAVY game?

What if Bob "The General" Knight was coaching us into the Iraq War?

BKF coaches at the local Y.

tumblr_lfit784OnQ1qb5yooo1_400.gif

Yet Bob Knight, living god, coached at Army all through the Vietnam War.

I do. He hated the spectacle of the game, not that they have athletic teams IIRC.

That's BKF's thing. I don't know, it's definitely weird and perhaps indicative of some sort of disorder or affliction, but to each his own. If he's concerned about memorializing embarrassing or controversial statements, I suppose he could either (a) not make them; or (b) make them under a celebrity pseudonym handle.

Personally, I vote for Option B. BKF, feel free to choose, but we're going to suggest you be Soleil Moon Frye.

That's BKF's thing. I don't know, it's definitely weird and perhaps indicative of some sort of disorder or affliction, but to each his own. If he's concerned about memorializing embarrassing or controversial statements, I suppose he could either (a) not make them; or (b) make them under a celebrity pseudonym handle.

Personally, I vote for Option B. BKF, feel free to choose, but we're going to suggest you be Soleil Moon Frye.

Good choice considering besides Punky Brewster, she's best known for deleting her breasts.

right on

He's always struck me as more of an Aaron Lohr.

Obviously, Hunter Mahan doesn't read this board.

http://espn.go.com/golf/pgachampionship13/story/_/id/9543126/2013-pga-championship-hunter-mahan-back-work-birth-daughter

"I haven't met anyone who said I made the wrong decision,'' Mahan said Tuesday at Oak Hill Country Club, where he will play in this week's PGA Championship."I went on Twitter just a little bit to see what the response would be -- usually they tell me how much I s--- all the time and how dumb I am -- so I figured somebody would say I was an idiot, you don't know what you're doing.
"But I didn't see that. Maybe I didn't look far enough down. But it's pretty much a consensus of people saying I did the right thing. I think how much they appreciated it, and it was nice to see someone not pick sports or glory, and they picked their family in a moment like that. So it's been great."

bkf must have deleted his tweets before Mahan saw them.

Back