• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

36 Hole Leader Hunter Mahan Withdraws

I would never pull against a team that Bob Knight was coaching. Ever. Bob Knight is like a God to me. I would pull for my son to play a great game...but only my son, not the rest of his team that was playing against Bob Knight.

:bowrofl:

I would love for you to be there, too. You could've been there tonight at my monthly company dinner. My son, daughter-in-law & two grandchildren were there.

(And you weren't that far away, either. Maybe you can make the one next month.)

That's pretty down the list of things I need to do right now, to be honest with you. I need to fully move into one house after getting the other house on the market, not to mention my job is slammed right now.

Last edited:
I think BKF is drunk at this point.

Well, you're always invited. Dinner's on me. Snyder Farms has great food, and the placed is closed to the public on Monday nights....so only my people are there. Had about 125 tonight. Hope you get things worked out. Moving's a bitch. (You are in Greensboro or vicinity, right?)

I would love to know how the servers feel on Mondays.

I would never pull against a team that Bob Knight was coaching. Ever. Bob Knight is like a God to me. I would pull for my son to play a great game...but only my son, not the rest of his team that was playing against Bob Knight. Having said that, you can imagine how long it took me to pick the team I was pulling for when WF played TT in the pre-season NIT in November, 2005. About one nanosecond.

Bob Knight's team in the political realm is the GOP. Normally, I would say that it's silly to make political decisions based on being a sports fan, but religion is a whole different motivator.

This is like watching a train wreck, only no one is going to die (besides maybe Bobby Knight at the hands of his super stalker). Awesome.

If there was a way to replace Carl Tacy with Bob Knight via time travel, would that create a paradox where bkf would cease to exist? He would obviously still root for UNC because he loves them, but going forward.

And yet he lectures people about standing behind what they say online.

It still doesn't come close to the juxtaposition of the 100's of rants he's posted about greed, athletes (mostly black non-golfers, mind you) who make too much money, evil businessmen, etc. against his argument here that a golfer who has $24 million+ in career earnings, has made $2.3 million already this year, and makes about $3 million a year in endorsements should have stayed at the tournament for the much less than certain chance that he'd win $1 million instead of going home to be with his wife while she gives birth to his daughter.

This is like watching a train wreck, only no one is going to die (besides maybe Bobby Knight at the hands of his super stalker). Awesome.

de+niro,+robert11.jpg

Dang. Let the thread sit unread too long and now all of BKF's posts are deleted. :panda:

If there was a way to replace Carl Tacy with Bob Knight via time travel, would that create a paradox where bkf would cease to exist? He would obviously still root for UNC because he loves them, but going forward.

Whoa.

Dang. Let the thread sit unread too long and now all of BKF's posts are deleted. :panda:

Yeah, it's bizarre as shit to read the thread this morning after last reading yesterday afternoon. Thankfully, he was quoted a lot.

When people take random shots at bkf going forward that make no sense within the thread, I guess we should just assume he said something stupid, provoking, etc. and deleted it.

Yeah, it's bizarre as shit to read the thread this morning after last reading yesterday afternoon. Thankfully, he was quoted a lot.

When people take random shots at bkf going forward that make no sense within the thread, I guess we should just assume he said something stupid, provoking, etc. and deleted it.
That opens up all sorts of possibilities ;)

I had a wet dream about Bob Knight last night. At first I was just happy to find out the plumbing still worked, but then it got me thinking about whether we could have a future together.

Woah there bkf. Too much information.

Back