• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

4.0 GPA for everyone! End of pop quizzes at UT-Austin starting today

RJKarl

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
As classes start at UT-Austin today, it will be the first day that students will be able conceal carry guns in class and around campus.

"Yo, teach, I deserve an A. Not because of my Glock, don't you agree."

Or- "so you think you can get away with fucking my girlfriend. Say hello to my Barretta."

"Pop quiz, we don't think so."

"Is that a gun in your pocket, or are you just happy class is back in sesh!"

"Exam time? Why don't you Exam-ine my AR-15 with your b-hole"

"What's up, teach? Why the C- on my mid-term? How 'bout I mid-terminate your life with this here handcannon?"

"So I heard students get an A if their roommate dies. I'm going to kill my roommate with this gun."

Meh concealed carry has been allowed in campuses across the country for some time now and nothing has come of it. Total non issue.

As I've said many times, this is the no fun zone...

Meh concealed carry has been allowed in campuses across the country for some time now and nothing has come of it. Total non issue.

I think this is the exception rather than the norm though. IIRC under 10 states explicitly allow it and a handful of others permit schools to set their own policy (most schools decide to enact a policy against permitting concealed carry).

Excellent, was just announced that the next legislative session will pursue permit-less carry.

Total non-issue, am I right, Catamount?

Excellent, was just announced that the next legislative session will pursue permit-less carry.

Total non-issue, am I right, Catamount?

Neo1-6_zpsa0c6188e.jpg

I think this is the exception rather than the norm though. IIRC under 10 states explicitly allow it and a handful of others permit schools to set their own policy (most schools decide to enact a policy against permitting concealed carry).

Yeah and as far as I am aware teachers are not getting shot at for giving tests to students, and life has gone on as normal. However, inner cities across america are riddle with actual gun violence, and 95% of it is done with handguns.

Yet all the media is pushing is dangerous assault weapons and guns on college campuses like they are the bigger threats to society. Let's try to fix what's actually broken instead of being outraged by something that doesn't really impact anyone.

Last edited:
Yeah and as far as I am aware teachers are not getting shot at for giving tests to students and life has gone on as normal. However inner cities across america are riddle with actual gun violence, and 95% of it is done with handguns.

Yet all the media is pushing dangerous assault weapons and guns on college campuses like they are the bigger threats to society. Lets try to fix whats actually broken instead of being outraged by something that doesn't really impact anyone.

Agree. So you're for getting rid of handguns?

Yeah and as far as I am aware teachers are not getting shot at for giving tests to students and life has gone on as normal. However inner cities across america are riddle with actual gun violence, and 95% of it is done with handguns.

Yet all the media is pushing dangerous assault weapons and guns on college campuses like they are the bigger threats to society. Lets try to fix whats actually broken instead of being outraged by something that doesn't really impact anyone.

Okay great - lets ban handguns agreed?

Also the media talks about handguns in inner cities literally all the time.

Okay great - lets ban handguns agreed?

Also the media talks about handguns in inner cities literally all the time.

I don't know if I am for banning handguns entirely, but i think it should be much harder to legally attain a handgun. As well as much harsher laws for possession of illegal or stolen guns.

being outraged by something that doesn't really impact anyone.

I mean, speak for yourself.

Also, it's not like the state legislators actually checked to see if the people that actually live and work on Texas college campuses were interested in Campus Carry legislation.

I don't know if I am for banning handguns entirely, but i think it should be much harder to legally attain a handgun. As well as much harsher laws for possession of illegal or stolen guns.

So you're on the same page with most liberals who are for gun control.

Back