• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

4.0 GPA for everyone! End of pop quizzes at UT-Austin starting today

Cocks%20not%20glocks%20court%20Marshall%20Tidrick.jpg

http://www.dailytexanonline.com/2016/08/21/students-protest-with-dildos-strapped-to-backpacks-on-august-24th

townie and I did not need no help. right lil' moon a/k/a townie?

#summacumlaude
#jr.yearphibetakappa

Ultimately, Lopez hopes people take Jin's movement seriously. Jin hopes the silliness of her protests lends credence to the ongoing legislative and legal fight against campus carry. But that's an uphill battle at the state Republican-dominated Legislature, which is likely to push to allow guns in more places next year.
"They don't represent the people I support," said Rep. Allen Fletcher, R-Tomball, one of two lawmakers who sponsored the campus carry measure in the Legislature. What does he think of the protest? "I don't think it's appropriate. It's ridiculous."

So was there a huge grownwell of support at Lone Star College - Tomball for campus carry? Or is this something that rubs from East BFE forced on the UT-Austin community?

No, campus leaders across the state are almost unanimously against the bill -- and I only say 'almost' because somewhere someone must be for it, though I haven't heard from them. Even the chancellor of the entire UT system, who happens to be the admiral that planned the operation that got Bin Laden, is vehemently against this dumb shit.

Back