• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

4 "ACC" teams in AP Top 10

I don't recall bragging about FSU's SOS. What does that have to do with Louisville?

You said you that Louisville wouldn't be a top 10 team right now with an ACC schedule when FSU is top 10 and hasn't played anybody.

You said you that Louisville wouldn't be a top 10 team right now with an ACC schedule when FSU is top 10 and hasn't played anybody.

OK? Since I never said FSU has played anyone and deserves a top 5 ranking, what does that prove?

Why would the ACC keep UL out of the top 10 if FSU is in the ACC and they have not played anyone? Doesn't make sense.

Why would the ACC keep UL out of the top 10 if FSU is in the ACC and they have not played anyone? Doesn't make sense.

All I said was we can't count Louisville as an ACC member because how does anyone have any idea what kind of record Louisville would have playing any of the 14 current ACC school's schedule. That's all.

All I said was we can't count Louisville as an ACC member because how does anyone have any idea what kind of record Louisville would have playing any of the 14 current ACC school's schedule. That's all.

Not true. You said you doubt they would be in the top 10 if they were in the ACC. Per your own words, how would you have any idea? Further, why would the ACC keep them out if FSU can be in the ACC and Top 10 without playing anyone?

If Louisville has escaped with a soft SOS, it's because an F$U fan was there holding the door for them.

it had to be FSU, VT and Miami.

Correct. VT and Miami had a top 5 showdown in Blacksburg in early November that year, which may have been the biggest ACC game until this weekend

Back