• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

49ers' Fans to Launch Their Own Billboard

To add. Denver Oakland is a great rivalry. Raiders Chargers is Huge in San Diego because of all the old LA Raider fans. You cannot buy single game tickets to the Raiders game in San Diego. The Raiders game only comes in 3 game packages because of all the stabbings and fights that happen at the game.

So less to do with the game and more to do with the idiots that live there?

Denver/KC, Vikings/Packers, Packers/Bears to name a few more. Just because a team isn't having a good year, doesn't mean it's not a legit rivalry

I think Steelers Ravens is one of the best "new" rivalries in sports.

I would posit that Panthers-Falcons is a pretty bitter rivalry. Not just from the recent garbage of Matt Ryan yelling at people to get off "his" field, but from the Mora Jr, DeAngelo Hall, Vick, etc days. Man I HATED that group of players and that whole team has continued to be blatant pricks since then.

I would posit that Panthers-Falcons is a pretty bitter rivalry. Not just from the recent garbage of Matt Ryan yelling at people to get off "his" field, but from the Mora Jr, DeAngelo Hall, Vick, etc days. Man I HATED that group of players and that whole team has continued to be blatant pricks since then.

I think that's more of a one way thing. I've never seen the Panthers as any kind of hated rival, even going back to the J Anderson days. Probably will pull for the Panthers in the playoffs. If anything, I hate the Saints.

I don't know how anyone could pull for a divisional foe in the playoffs...maybe that is just the NFC East in me.

In my mind 49ers v. Cowboys is 10000% more of a true rivalry than 49ers v. Seahawks at this point. This new rivalry has a lot of playoff matchups to go to catch up to that one.

Back