• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

4th Grade Science Quiz

Who said this?

"All that stuff I was taught about evolution and embryology and the Big Bang Theory, all that is lies straight from the pit of Hell and it’s lies to try to keep me and all the folks who were taught that from understanding that they need a savior.”

"You see, there are a lot of scientific data that I’ve found out as a scientist that actually show that this is really a young Earth,” he said. “I don’t believe that the Earth’s but about 9,000 years old. I believe it was created in six days as we know them. That’s what the Bible says.”"

That fucking idiot Paul Braun.

apparently this test is from a private school in South carolina which fits perfectly with the people I know in South Carolina that send their kids to private school.

St. Augustine would be pissed if he saw that.

Can people use vouchers to send their kids to that school?

v51.jpg

Last edited:
Wait, FOURTH grade? Are they fucking serious? In the fourth grade I was writing god damned poetry about Pirates and Lighthouses and shit -- not answering TRUE/FALSE questions about dinosaurs.

Back