• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

50 greatest arcade games of all time

i'm too young to have played all these games in arcade cabinets? not true.

Loved me some Dig Dug and Defender. Bump and Jump "needs" to be on that list.

Dig Dug and Elevator Action were my go to games. I also wasted a ton of money on Gauntlet, but only when my brother was with me because fuck playing that alone.

I honestly preferred pinball, though.

606656431_a5026c7bdf.jpg

My brother has this sick arcade game in his man-cave. It has like 40 older games like Pacman, Miss Pacman, Asteroid, Centipede, etc. It is amazing.

Was gonna say Burgertime.

TMNT: the Arcade Game and The Simpsons were awesome, if you had enough quarters you could beat the game too which made it enjoyable.

I'm really glad that the concept of Barcades have started to make these games a little more relevant again. Unfortunately, the only RPG the barcade in Birmingham has is Gauntlet Legends. I loved that game for N64, but I can't justify paying money for a game that you can die by just standing there (aka, your life just ticks away for no reason). I keep urging them to get either X Men, The Simpsons or Ninja Turtles, but thus far, my requests have been ignored.

Back