• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

$83.10 left over from News and Record Fundraising

Folks,

I have $83.10 left over. The mods tell me that the baord is payed up for 2 years. What do you guys want to do with the extra money?
I can order 100 bumper stickers for $65.00 + shipping. You guys wanna do that? Or maybe #BuzzOut shirts?

Lemme know your thoughts.

My buddy makes all the college magnets and decals...he could make those bumpers for sure

Buy [Redacted] a decent tie. Since we are stuck with him, it would be nice if he didn't look like a hobo.

HeaderBigTruck.png

Yard signs. Like the political ones. Would be great to see them all over Winston. Stop lights, houses, etc.

I thought about this the other day too - would also give the students on campus something to put in their windows.

WFU just received a donation of $6.5 million, and you guys are trying to figure out what to do with the leftover 83 bucks.

Back