• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

9/18 hack update: PM deacphan if you saw "Texas Lemon Law" redirect (post #1 and #83)

?

• awakeandready

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ChicDeac

• dashionista

• DeacHoops

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • ITK

Votes: 4 9.3%
  • lbe08

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • RollTheQuad06

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • WakeGal

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • All of the above/Combined attack

Votes: 10 23.3%
  • I have no idea what's going on

Votes: 14 32.6%

• Total voters
I hope HTTD is getting lots of bhole touching to make up for keeping secrets from the Pit bros. AWAR, you are reading this -- let him touch bholes with you. He deserves it.

Gentlemen, our mole.

She incepted me because she knew I had a high school girlfriend who briefly played the Jasmine character at Disney World. She knew I would inherently be trusting of her as a double agent, and for the longest time, it worked, god dammit. Playing coy on this thread and pos repping me for the original post were nice attempts, but something seemed suspicious.

So I ran her name through the Apetit codecracking algorithm he typically uses to identify potential coaching targets, and this is what it gave me.

Women's
Federation of
Fighters for
Bashar al-Assad

I can only assume the 115 is a member number, which means there could be dozens of others out there attacking unsuspecting ACC message boards.

The gig's up. Mods, please run a trace on her location and PM the details to deacphan, ballstatedeac, and CC obama and myself please. You'll of course need to permaban her and all associated IP addresses, assuming she isn't hiding behind a proxy.

Now, intelligence intercepted a message from the girl group suggesting the codes for a potential second strike were hidden in the SheWomanManHatersClub. Using very advanced technologies I won't bore you with now, I used a program rjkarl gave me, filtered out all the male posts, and created what I'm understood is called a CLOUD COMPUTER from the shewoman thread. It looks like this:

2drt0xs.png

I'll definitely need help deciphering it. Thoughts?

Holy Shit. HOLY SHIT.

Chickdeac - LET MATT TOUCH BHOLES WITH YOU. He too deserves it. Has yet to tell his secrets, although we all know he knows. Also, it's Friday night. The night to get weird.

light some candles, put on some los lonely boys, and get in the zone.

With all due respect to Hot Arabian Chick Cartoon Aviator Broad, the only OGBroad with the technological know-how to pull off this attack is ITK. But why would she agree to do that? She is the Official Queen Broad of the Pit 2 years running. Is she being held against her will by the other Pit broads? Should we send El Chupe to rescue her? I think this whole crisis could have been averted if they had just met up IRL and banged. They're both so sexual and hot.

#FREE ITK

OH MY GOD

thread of the year

Townie, I love you

brews friendzonedbybroads tagger,

<3 WE'RE GOIN' SHOPPINGGGGGG!!!!

Rj, what are your thoughts on the strike? Do you think ITK will come back soon?

Maybe some of the internet tough guys will realize acting like an asshole isn't as cool as they think, and it can have repercussions they don't like.

Nah, what was I thinking.

Back