• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

9/18 hack update: PM deacphan if you saw "Texas Lemon Law" redirect (post #1 and #83)

?

• awakeandready

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ChicDeac

• dashionista

• DeacHoops

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • ITK

Votes: 4 9.3%
  • lbe08

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • RollTheQuad06

Votes: 7 16.3%
  • WakeGal

Votes: 2 4.7%
  • All of the above/Combined attack

Votes: 10 23.3%
  • I have no idea what's going on

Votes: 14 32.6%

• Total voters
Maybe some of the internet tough guys will realize acting like an asshole isn't as cool as they think, and it can have repercussions they don't like.

Nah, what was I thinking.

DeacFreak07, I hope you're listening.

Maybe some of the internet tough guys will realize acting like an asshole isn't as cool as they think, and it can have repercussions they don't like.

Nah, what was I thinking.

wait, what are the negative repercussions here besides being marked by a Syrian terror cell? am i missing something

DeacFreak07, I hope you're listening.

153856867-e1370453482677.jpg

Maybe one of them is dating a Syrian terrorist.

And even Syrian terrorists would be scared of a pack of truly pissed off women.

When is PM Putin going to weigh in on this?

We need the real leadership missing from the empty suit Liquid Karma.

Rj, which of the Pit dudes do you think is most at fault for driving off the Pit broads?

That was a trick question. Everyone knows it was mostly DeacFreak07. The scathing PMs to BallStateDeac were the final straw.

what did he say about the ogbroads in the PM's?

Honesty, I didn't read the whole thing. BallStateDeac PM'd me the first couple sentences, and I got so offended by DF07's liberal (and confusing) use of the n-word that I deleted it.

Maybe they should take 12,000 rep points from him for driving away the women. :)

Ok I see now that some of the girl posters have returned. I was able to clear the names of all the posters in this poll with various exercise related alibis.

So in that case, it would appear they were just quitting sans reason.

Ladies, that's just not how you quit the boards. Take it from me, I've done it 31 times at last count.

When is PM Putin going to weigh in on this?

We need the real leadership missing from the empty suit Liquid Karma.

I was trying to get krunk so I could say something stupid and inadvertent back into the answer to our problems.

A message board with girls on strike is kind of like a tree falling in the woods if no one is around.

Now that almost everyone is back, I hope we all learned something from the message that was sent.

Oh, you don't know what message was sent?

I have noticed that Matt, HTTD and KBD's posting has reduced to almost nothing after the girls came back.

Now that almost everyone is back, I hope we all learned something from the message that was sent.

Oh, you don't know what message was sent?

I have noticed that Matt, HTTD and KBD's posting has reduced to almost nothing after the girls came back.

Once (now twice) today, twice yesterday. Right on my 1.59/day average, holmes :thumbsup:

:sketch::sketch::sketch::sketch::sketch:

Back