• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

A company called 'Silver Chalice' has taken ownership of all of my YouTube videos...

The difference is that it wasn't a "family video." You simply videotaped game action and uploaded it to YouTube. Wake has a media rights holder that likely holds the exclusive right to do that. You are simply a ticket holder.

The difference is that it wasn't a "family video." You simply videotaped game action and uploaded it to YouTube. Wake has a media rights holder that likely holds the exclusive right to do that. You are simply a ticket holder.

They have filed over 20 claims. While claiming some of them are "family videos" might be a bit far-fetched, they are definitely not game action films. In one of my videos, I simply videotaped the new scoreboard from all angles pregame... they now 'own' that video.

Is is just your Wake videos? I wonder if they're starting with Wake fans before moving on to other schools. If this was widespread you'd think there would be outrage on other forums. I can't find any mention of this via google.

Is is just your Wake videos? I wonder if they're starting with Wake fans before moving on to other schools. If this was widespread you'd think there would be outrage on other forums. I can't find any mention of this via google.

Wake videos were the first and then they moved to my FSU videos (all away games... @NC State, @Va Tech, etc).

Wake videos were the first and then they moved to my FSU videos (all away games... @NC State, @Va Tech, etc).

Don't you think it's weird that there is no mention of this happening on twitter or anywhere else? If they were doing this to a lot of people the anger would be widespread. Have you found mention of them doing this anywhere else?

Don't you think it's weird that there is no mention of this happening on twitter or anywhere else? If they were doing this to a lot of people the anger would be widespread. Have you found mention of them doing this anywhere else?

I have not seen anyone else mention it. This just happened in the last week so maybe it's just taking some time for people to realize it and post about it.

Or...maybe...you're fucking nuts!!!

That too.

The NFL (the same company that sued a church for airing the Super Bowl on a big screen) doesn't even pull this shit. 242,000 views and counting...

Last edited:
And upon checking, they filed a claim on one of my videos too. Not that I care because its old and I don't think anyone's watched it in 2 years. I disputed it just to make them spend more time on it because why not?

Back