• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

A Confession, regarding Amendment One

DODO has decided to double down on the obnoxiousness in the face of his board rebuke.

Lord, I leave to go make dinner and I return to erections, masturbation and fellatio with a little domination to boot. Who says Friday nights on the politics board are boring???

Lord, I leave to go make dinner and I return to erections, masturbation and fellatio with a little domination to boot. Who says Friday nights on the politics board are boring???

Okay... you just made me spit beer out... St. Peter's gonna get me for that one, thanks DHD. (For those of you who don't know, every drop of alcohol you waste is stored in heaven. When you die and show up at the Pearly Gates you are met by St. Peter, who drops you head first into a barrel with that wasted alcohol. If you drown? To Hell with you!)

DODO has decided to double down on the obnoxiousness in the face of his board rebuke.

I have decided to rebuke you by doubling down on the DOODOO I put a board your obnoxious face.

Last edited:
You keep worrying about what political figure gives me a hard on ChrisL68. I'll worry about my red bars.

Back