• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

A little birdie just told me ....

Do he and Billy Donovan have the same agent?

What does Vince Lamborghini think of the opening?

In the crazy scenario that Cowher wanted to coach Wake would Wellman even consider him or is he too much of a threat?

In the crazy scenario that Cowher wanted to coach Wake would Wellman even consider him or is he too much of a threat?

Wellman wouldn't hire Cowher in 1,000,000 years. His precious little NCAA team-pickin' gig would be overshadowed with Cowher being featured on every major sports show for weeks, if not months.

Wellman wants a stooge, much like the clown he hired to run basketball. He's not about to hire someone who would actually hint at being successful and show him up.

Little birdie told me [Redacted] is gonna coach football this year. Lobo's got the Basketball team covered.

This would probably be the greatest possible thing that could happen to Wake Forest, but it ain't gonna happen and I'm annoyed that the pipe dream has been put in my head.

A birdie told me it was all but official: THE TUNA TO WFU!

Back