• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

A little birdie just told me ....

Has anyone checked out flight schedules to Smith-Reynolds?

Billy Bob Thorton is interested in the position. Al Pacino graciously turned down the offer in lieu of filming another crappy movie about 60 year olds in a party environment.

Anthony.jpg

Is this the little birdie?

Wellman wouldn't hire Cowher in 1,000,000 years. His precious little NCAA team-pickin' gig would be overshadowed with Cowher being featured on every major sports show for weeks, if not months.

Wellman wants a stooge, much like the clown he hired to run basketball. He's not about to hire someone who would actually hint at being successful and show him up.

You actually took time to type that out. Incredible. How else do you waste your time?

I think that Mick Brown guy from Texas would love to come back to the state of North Carolina and whip the Tar Holes butts.

Posted this in the coaching search thread, but I thought it deserved to be here too.

We all know it's going to be Skip Holtz right? I mean come on. Great head coaching experience, track record of success everywhere he's been, connections to North Carolina, legendary coaching pedigree, bears a passing resemblance to Pete Lembo, and has connections to Notre Dame. Notre Dame people!!1! Hatch will love it. The fans will love it. Back on top!!!1!

Think about it. He's been to five bowl games since 2006 (post-season success), and after a few minor down years, we should be able to steal him away. He was once the coach-in-waiting at South Carolina until Spurrier became available. He can be to Wake Forest football what [Redacted] is to Wake Forest basketball. It all just makes too much sense.

I see a flight came into Smith Reynolds from Shreveport, LA this morning (http://flightaware.com/live/airport/KINT). That's right down the road from LA Tech. He's probably over at Bridger right now.

A plane from W-S went to spartanburg, sc yesterday. I can't believe I've stooped to checking out these things.

Last edited:
Back