• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

A Mafia Game Happened Here - Mafia Wins

i read "lug" as "plug" and was like does dude still have his wake thinkpad and can't run his laptop without a power cord??

I had my thinkpad for a looooooong time, think I just threw it away like 2 years ago. Still worked, weighed at least 15 pounds.

That should be majority, verifying right now, still driving so give me a sec

blue, vanilla civ, has been majority killed by the town. I will get an official vote count soon.

Night moves have until the original deadline, I will process as soon as I get them.

Blue (5) - Da, Knight, gouda, Duff, toogs
SD3 (2) - Juice, Diggler
Knight (1) - blue

DNV: SD3

Official vote count for majority, still night, do not post.

The town wakes up to find Duff, civ roleblocker, has been killed during the night.

Day 4 starts now, ends at 1:30 PM Eastern.

If I was the SK, this game would be over and I wouldn't have wasted 3 night hits.

you've skated the whole game with no pressure. I can see you not using hits at night. I also think you dikstepped on your hakeem of blue

I think Da and SD3 are civs. Diggler has to be back-burnered, but I don't fucking understand how we have a civ special that hasn't come out yet, especially when they don't fucking matter anymore. I'll take the time to re-evaluate the math.

Toogs, Gouda, Juice. There's probably two bad guys in that pool. Toogs has been solid most of the game, but has a low vote count. Gouda reads more civ than Toogs and Juice. Juice is by far the worst vote history. He's hidden on SD3 the whole game. It's lazy as hell.

***juice***

Back