• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

A Mafia Game Happened Here - Mafia Wins

I think Da and SD3 are civs. Diggler has to be back-burnered, but I don't fucking understand how we have a civ special that hasn't come out yet, especially when they don't fucking matter anymore. I'll take the time to re-evaluate the math.

Toogs, Gouda, Juice. There's probably two bad guys in that pool. Toogs has been solid most of the game, but has a low vote count. Gouda reads more civ than Toogs and Juice. Juice is by far the worst vote history. He's hidden on SD3 the whole game. It's lazy as hell.

***juice***

Agree with all of this

DAY 1 VOTE COUNT
Tejas (4) - bym, blue, gouda, rommy
SD3 (3) - Tejas, Juice, Duff
Bym (3) - Da, toogs, Knight
Da (2) - Diggler, Cata
Toogs (1) - SD3

DAY 2 VOTE COUNT
Cata (6) - Da, Diggler, Duff, Knight, toogs, gouda
Knight (4) - bym, Juice, blue, Cata
Duff (1) - SD3

DAY 3 VOTE COUNT
Blue (5) - Da, Knight, gouda, Duff, toogs
SD3 (2) - Juice, Diggler
Knight (1) - blue

DNV: SD3

lol

look at sd3's vote history and tell me that's not hiding

i'm like 80% sure sd3 is bad; p good chance knight is bad too

the Great Cata Fuckup of Day 2 probably lost this for the civs anyways but it further mucked things up by destroying two days worth of meaningful votes for outing a bad dude

we gain the most by killing sd3 here

sd3

CCCDBTT would work with no SK. But doesn't align with night 1 of Rom. What if Diggler wasn't 1 shot cop, but was 1 shot vig? Would be a decent poetry play IMO, but mafia didnt bite.

That would get us to CCVDBTT, which actually seems likely?

lol

look at sd3's vote history and tell me that's not hiding

i'm like 80% sure sd3 is bad; p good chance knight is bad too

the Great Cata Fuckup of Day 2 probably lost this for the civs anyways but it further mucked things up by destroying two days worth of meaningful votes for outing a bad dude

we gain the most by killing sd3 here

sd3

knights mom is wet and other breaking news tonight at 6

I will try to be around at the deadline. I have a concrete truck coming at 2:00pm today to pour the foundation box for the new farm pond drain stack. I'll be on the dozer grading out the basin until then, but I'll be able to check in at lunch.

I think Da and SD3 are civs. Diggler has to be back-burnered, but I don't fucking understand how we have a civ special that hasn't come out yet, especially when they don't fucking matter anymore. I'll take the time to re-evaluate the math.

Toogs, Gouda, Juice. There's probably two bad guys in that pool. Toogs has been solid most of the game, but has a low vote count. Gouda reads more civ than Toogs and Juice. Juice is by far the worst vote history. He's hidden on SD3 the whole game. It's lazy as hell.

***juice***

This post has something in it I don't like, can't put my finger on it.

i'm back burnered? SD3, juice, and I are the only people who didn't just majo a persuasive vanilla civ based on flawed logic.

i'm back burnered? SD3, juice, and I are the only people who didn't just majo a persuasive vanilla civ based on flawed logic.

diggler, are you 1 shot vig instead of 1 shot cop? Ignoring the major fuck up if true, getting the numbers right here helps us more than holding it in at this point

CCCBDXX

9 players left
1 Civ RB
1 1 shot cop
2 maf
EITHER
1 SK +1 civ special (XT)
OR
1 full civ special (VV)
OR
2 civ specials (V for sure, plus B or D)

If we're in CCCBDVV, that leaves 4 vanilla civs
If one of the others it's 3

if you want to continue to act like i'm not 99.9% cleared, waste your brainpower all you want. If you're interested in winning, we are almost certainly in CCCBDVV. Yes, no T's.

That means we have 7 players left:
- 1 shot cop
- 2 maf
- 1 full vig
- 3 vanilla civs

the vig is laying low obviously. A 1 shot vig would have outed themselves by now, and a SK has nothing to gain by killing no one repeatedly.

diggler, are you 1 shot vig instead of 1 shot cop? Ignoring the major fuck up if true, getting the numbers right here helps us more than holding it in at this point

this is a weird theory

I was roleblocked.

***juice***

Blue and Cata need to take lessons.

what possible reason would there be for him to lie?

Poetry? Removes suspicion that he is SK. Still clears himself. Can wait and see if mafia tries to claim the hit as a civ vig when under pressure.

Back