• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

A Mafia Game Happened Here - Mafia Wins

***sd3***

will reconsider in the morning but I'm not going to be the final vote on blue when it feels like a rush that an awful lot of people piled into without asking questions.

Diggler, are you a dirty, mafia, cocksucker

Because if so, Gouda wants us to 69 until we burst loads all over each other. Just man jam for days. Big thick seven-roper loads.

Oh man we could have had a majo and gotten another round in? Pussies.

I go to bed early, plus dinner and sex with knight's mom, I didn't have time sorry

Assume Diggler is telling the truth

9 players left

1 Civ RB
1 1 shot Cop
1 SK or Vig
1 potential civ special or SK
2 maf
3 vanilla

Given that, Blue CANT be vanilla unless there is a civ vig claim.

I’m sure I’m stupid but what’s the logic for this conclusion?
1. There are three vanilla civs listed; why can’t he be one?
2. I think you double counted the SK but I’d have to write things down

Good morning, I’m headed into work shortly and will have an official vote count at that time.

duff as the RB is clear
diggler cop cleared

knight FEELS civvy as noted supra

leaving these six, 3 of whom are bad. i shall examine this further.

toogs
gouda
Juice
SD3
Da
blue

TIC IMO. Diggler remains in the "clear" category for me until proven otherwise. Knight seems most civy of the non-clear players. Atrocious game thus far and dumb tell all factoring in for me. My order is:

juice
toogs
da
blue
gouda

in addition to being the best pickleball player on these here boards I am also probably the best spikeball player and I'm about to go get it in in this 100 degree heat

Tell me you're not athletic without telling me you're not athletic.

Mafia and sk could have double tapped again last night, which is blues only saving option.

I still think hakeem is civ vig N1. If they are full vig, it's likely why they havent came out yet (unlike knight). I disagree with you that hakeem says double tapped both nights or RB got one of the two last night.

If you are telling the truth and are a vanilla civ you probably still have to die here.

All the remaining scenarios only have 2 mafia left. 7-2 or 6-2-1. If you are civ and again NO CIV VIG CLAIM, then Diggler is lying and will be dealt with either by a possible SK at night or by the mob the next day.

If you are a civ, diggler is lying then there is a civ special floating around out there. I will block Diggler and then whatever else happens, happens.

But unless someone can give me a compelling reason, I dont see why Blue isnt the move here.

See above

I go to bed early, plus dinner and sex with knight's mom, I didn't have time sorry

That routine takes all of 4 minutes

I’m sure I’m stupid but what’s the logic for this conclusion?
1. There are three vanilla civs listed; why can’t he be one?
2. I think you double counted the SK but I’d have to write things down

CCCBDXX

9 players left
1 Civ RB
1 1 shot cop
2 maf
EITHER
1 SK +1 civ special (XT)
OR
1 full civ special (VV)
OR
2 civ specials (V for sure, plus B or D)

If we're in CCCBDVV, that leaves 4 vanilla civs
If one of the others it's 3

i anxiously await the "what are the odds of 6T's last game and 0 T's today" angst

I think juice and blue are both bad, but upon re-read the juice posts are worse. I have a blind spot on blue generally though.

***juice***

gentlemen, I have an announcement to make

CCCBDXX

9 players left
1 Civ RB
1 1 shot cop
2 maf
EITHER
1 SK +1 civ special (XT)
OR
1 full civ special (VV)
OR
2 civ specials (V for sure, plus B or D)

If we're in CCCBDVV, that leaves 4 vanilla civs
If one of the others it's 3

If there is a vigilante he is doing a disservice by not coming out at the point.

It's fucking Wednesday, why is my office manager in my office blathering about her weekend? Why can't I just get my work out of the way so I can play Mafia?

I have ordered a new pump for my well. Without any input from YOU PEOPLE

Is SD3 intentionally being obtuse? Or is he claiming a night 1 hit? Cause those are only ways I see his logic working.

Back