• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

A question for those who do Twitter

RJKarl

Banhammer'd
Reaction score
I've gone to the help section but haven't been able to find the answer to this question.

Is there an easy way to cross-reference your Followers to those you follow?

Thanks.....

Last edited:
On the top cilck on the Me tab. Click on the followers section. Next to their name if it says "Follow" then you are not following them, if it says "Following" then you are.

On the top cilck on the Me tab. Click on the followers section. Next to their name if it says "Follow" then you are not following them, if it says "Following" then you are.

I knew that...it's just it would take too long to do this. ...but thanks anyway.

The best part is just saying "Hey Shaq" instead of incorporating Shaq's Twitter handle.

20120303-113356.jpg

I mean really?...."chicken casserole supply store"

That's quite the "specialty store".

It has taken over five hours to weed out about 150 people. I might get the time to find the other 300-325 over the weekend.

I do the Twitter so I have lots of advice. Feel free to Twitter me with any questions. There are lots of secret tricks and tips about tags and at signs and it can be very complex but feel free to send me a Twitter any time (except night time).

So are you weeding out the ones you're following that aren't following you

Back