• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

A question for those who do Twitter

o-THE-USUAL-SUSPECTS-facebook.jpg

Can I claim Stephen Baldwin's character? Based on the picture, we're the same height and I could easily trim my beard down to match.

I mean, I could tell you that I'm in real estate and recently invested heavily in a golf course in Mooresville, NC; but first, I don't like to brag, and second, that's private information.

Which makes it difficult to verify the Hank Aaron FISHnet story. I'll drop by dougie's cloud and try to get some confirmation.

Stay tuned.....

this is the greatest post

who.unfollowed.me

go to "people not following me back", that'll show you what you want to see.

I think he's the younger brother of the tall guy from City Slickers.

I mean, I could tell you that I'm in real estate and recently invested heavily in a golf course in Mooresville, NC; but first, I don't like to brag, and second, that's private information.

Et tu, Mr. Trump?

This makes me a little nervous. Why dance around what he did to make all his money? He doesn't look Mafia. Eff it! He said the magic words – finance and Standoff. As long as the lawyers I get to hire say what he’s doing and where the money came from is OK, why should I care?

Back