• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

A question for those who do Twitter

LMAO every time rj complains that someone should be banned when he breaks the don't be a douchebag rule every day.

I went back and read that old thread where rj talks about providing that free app to hundreds of board members, then read how it was a Blackberry only app. No chance even a dozen posters have a Blackberry.

94121-is-this-real-life-meme-kid-img-2hXZ.jpeg

I went back and read that old thread where rj talks about providing that free app to hundreds of board members, then read how it was a Blackberry only app. No chance even a dozen posters have a Blackberry.

He meant Dougie's friends; people like Hank Aaron.

Hang in there old buddy. You're a misunderstood genius.

Give me a jingle on my blackberry if you need to talk.

--@dougie

Bring up a guy who is dead and left behind a wife with two young children.

You're joking, right?

Katie Lembo ‏@kkatielembo 53m
Pisses me off when my computer says it's on 10% then just up and dies not even a second later

Katie Lembo ‏@kkatielembo 5h
I consider myself very lucky that I never have to attend another prom again

Katie Lembo ‏@kkatielembo 5h
I need white fudge covered pretzels please

Katie Lembo ‏@kkatielembo 21h
Most girls hate pants...I literally can't walk around without them...am I not a girl

Katie Lembo ‏@kkatielembo Apr 23
Being infiltrated by a group of design crazed boys and a woman with a cackly laugh

Back