• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

A question for those who do Twitter

Katie Lembo ‏@kkatielembo Apr 23
Alright I really need some chicken tenders or a big giant salad like now

It was 25 years earlier. He had an anuerism on the basketball court when he was about 30. He died before the ambulance arrived.

I saved the same file under two different names meaning I'm missing one and have to do it over what in the world was I doing

It's time to get it on, am I the only one that wants to have fun tonight

It was 25 years earlier. He had an anuerism on the basketball court when he was about 30. He died before the ambulance arrived.

Which makes it difficult to verify the Hank Aaron FISHnet story. I'll drop by dougie's cloud and try to get some confirmation.

Stay tuned.....

Which makes it difficult to verify the Hank Aaron FISHnet story. I'll drop by dougie's cloud and try to get some confirmation.

Stay tuned.....

Katie Lembo ‏@kkatielembo Apr 22
Stop buffering youtube

Stay tuned.....

Better run over there so we get the results quicker. Thanks.

Mr Karl tries out the twitter

9qFZN.gif

I'm out....I got what I needed...all this has become is the usual suspects being circle jerking douchebags.

You're the one who brought "Dougie" into the board lexicon.

Dam near every bit of the real world info on this board about RJ was brought here by him in some way or another as the result of (attempts at) bragging or self-promotion. Sort of like lectro providing a lot of hints as to who he was and how "important" he was and then getting pissed when someone actually outed him. It's cheap entertainment.

Back