• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

A rat

Status
Not open for further replies.
zv9aia.png

Another fucking rat

Hey Moonz, tried to reply to your PM from this morning but your inbox is full.

LOL. Guess this thread revealed the true identity of "I have to hide behind a proxy for work" OldGoldandGrobe. I'm just surprised OGG hasn't dropped a "facepainters" reference yet.

Yes, I Moonz admit that I failed to use a proxy to disguise 150 parodies, but I threw you guys off by using one for this OldGoldandGrobe character. Try again, Sherlock. You guys may disagree with me, but I am far from a troll or a parody. I am the voice of reason amongst you jorts wearers and face painters.

Solution time: IT IS TIME FOR RJKARL'S THIRD BOARD.

well, either that or Rulzzz's. i could be talked into either.

Of racer's cankles?

Not really. A mod leaked information. I don't really care and yes I'm purposefully acting like a drama queen.

But even an old drunk redneck like you understands loyalty

It's all about trust and loyalty.

Racer, how would you feel if one afternoon you came home early from your 4 figure job and found your wife clutching another man's cankles? It would hurt, right? You'd feel betrayed, no?

I think less of pasty white obese lawyers as well.

Lol

You have a better chance banging a supermodel--scratch that--anything.

SHD is the ugly dork who survived high school and found a woman because of his sense of humor.

It's all he's got.

No one disputes he's a funny guy

Didn't you used to weigh 300 pounds?

You know you'll be back there again, right?

Guys, say what you will about Moon, but he's all about loyalty

If you let one mod share personal information, you have to let them all do it.

Which way do you guys want it?

This is off topic, but does Rulz now hate Wake Forest football because his kid transferred or something?

I nominate myself for the open moderator position. I promise that I would always be fair and respect the privacy of my fellow community members.

I nominate myself for the open moderator position. I promise that I would always be fair and respect the privacy of my fellow community members.

Well you are a contrarian voice. Plus you know how to set up a proxy, so there's no big tech concerns. Sounds like you're qualified.

LOL! look how seriously you stupid dwarves are taking my parodies! You truly have no lives. If this was how I spent my free time I'd kill myself. Losers!!!!

Man, Irish sucks now. I guess you write a book, hire and agent, and start believing your bullshit. Sad days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back