• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

A rat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, bein a rat can be very profitable. I conned the mamaluk fed DA into a nickel for whackin nineteen gumbas for Gotti.

I coulda got the needle. For bein a rat I got a nickel. Then the feds gave me a place in Arizona. I was doin good for a while.

The rat who ratted me out for sellin E got off. It's all in the game.

Hope this rat got his.

Downward spiral since the Kings lost to the Lakers fair and square.

This is the only thing that got my blood pressure up in weeks.

And who doesn't believe their own bullshit? That's why it's their own bullshit. Stupid Brasky.

Who was this other moderator? I don't know anything about the comings and goings of these boards.

It is probably an age thing , but I can't ever remember enjoying something this much while not knowing what the hell is going on.:D

How is Moonz a mod? I'm glad his parodies got outed as they are just stupid. Essentially spam. He is a terrible poster who just insults people.

#TrollSoHard

untitled-18argzo.gif

Had to drive back from Atlanta this afternoon and am just getting back to this thread.

While I appreciate the expressions of support, I have no desire to become a martyr or to resume my previous position. Twenty months is long enough to be a mod, and I'd floated the idea of stepping down anyway. The fallout from my sending the parody list (and it was only a list of parodies, with no registration/e-mail/IP information attached), was simply the final straw.

The most important decision I'd been a part of in the past month was voting on whether the snowflakes in our Christmas icon up top should be white or blue, and, when a decision of any significance does need to be made, I believe the mod team does an excellent job on the whole. As far as I'm concerned, things are settled and done, and this thread serves no further purpose except to get people riled up.

Had to drive back from Atlanta this afternoon and am just getting back to this thread.

While I appreciate the expressions of support, I have no desire to become a martyr or to resume my previous position. Twenty months is long enough to be a mod, and I'd floated the idea of stepping down anyway. The fallout from my sending the parody list (and it was only a list of parodies, with no registration/e-mail/IP information attached), was simply the final straw.

The most important decision I'd been a part of in the past month was voting on whether the snowflakes in our Christmas icon up top should be white or blue, and, when a decision of any significance does need to be made, I believe the mod team does an excellent job on the whole. As far as I'm concerned, things are settled and done, and this thread serves no further purpose except to get people riled up.

He's a witch, burn him!!!

As far as we can tell, it was just parody accounts. As evidenced by this thread, Chris is more than a little paranoid about the whole thing. We're still figuring things out, stay tuned to District 13 for more information!

FYP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back