• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

A rat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you misreading my post Moonz? I said OGG, not OGB. There is a big difference there w/ the last letter of those abbreviations.

Ooops, gotta stop using programming syntax when composing my posts. != means "is not equal to".

I understood you loud and clear

Ooops, gotta stop using programming syntax when composing my posts. != means "is not equal to".

Ooohh... Just like in programming.

I'm kinda shocked that in 2012, people still don't know !=.

Wait. You mean to tell me that's not actually Bronson Pinchot? What next? The real Kanye West doesn't post here?

Joke all you want, but we both know it is still really, really lame. Quite possibly one of the lamest ideas I've seen on here.

Maybe it would be funny if you tried to take on an e-persona of the C-list celebrity you were doing a "parody" of.... maybe? But as it is? It is for the birds. Just. So. Damn. Lame.

Of all the revelations on this thread, I am shocked that dv7 would only find value in the boards to be a douche.

Joke all you want, but we both know it is still really, really lame. Quite possibly one of the lamest ideas I've seen on here.

Maybe it would be funny if you tried to take on an e-persona of the C-list celebrity you were doing a "parody" of.... maybe? But as it is? It is for the birds. Just. So. Damn. Lame.

you understand why it happened in the first place, right?

Not a clue. Have no orgins of it.

Unless it is moonz's Kanye one. But, that was lame too once he stopped posting on it in his own weird Kayne way.

As lame as endlessly trolling the Panthers board? You're not exactly a taste-maker around here. To repeat a great philosophy I heard once, "Dew you".

Unless it is moonz's Kanye one. But, that was lame too once he stopped posting on it in his own weird Kayne way.

Exactly. Some posters thought it would be funny to just do that and confuse (troll) a bunch of people as to their identity in honor of Kanye. I just wanted a reason to register Shooter McGavin.

As lame as endlessly trolling the Panthers board? You're not exactly a taste-maker around here. To repeat a great philosophy I heard once, "Dew you".

I don't think I've posted on that thread since October. Early October. And I hadn't posted on Panthers threads before this year at all.

What else have ya got?

Try to stick to actual facts and not shit you are just making up next time, please. Thanks, slick.

Exactly. Some posters thought it would be funny to just do that and confuse (troll) a bunch of people as to their identity in honor of Kanye. I just wanted a reason to register Shooter McGavin.

But Shooter McGavin isn't actually a real celebrity. Didn't exactly fit the mold.

I just liked it because of it's avatar. SHOOTER.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back