• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

A rat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw, this absolutely nails the inner conflict at the heart of all these issues.

Does a "truly great" poster then make a parody account to also post from? Seems self-defeating to not continue to post under such a name in such a "great" way.

Also, stop ranking posters. That's lamer than actually posting on a message board. Just not quite as lame as doing a parody account of a celebrity and then posting as yourself on said account.

I do respect that dv7 has a sense of humor about his overwhelming dickishness.

neg rep. George Washington Carver would not have posted like that, yours is a terrible impersonation.

If ranking things is lame, I'm Terri Schaivo.

I guess I would argue that your logic is self-defeating, deacvision. If everybody had your mentality or OGG's, this place would figuratively turn into a bunch of monkeys flinging poop at each other. If Say Hey had his, it'd be one big circle jerk. So I guess the question becomes, are you into feces or mostly dude jerkoff action?

And one other thought is that it's funny you can tell people what's cool and what's lame, but you don't like the idea that a poster can be better or worse than another. I guess it's my simple dwarf brain that doesn't get the difference.

Can we just lock this thing and move on?

Cupcake. Nice.

One of my favorite derogatory sayings, sugar plum.

i eat pieces of shit like all of you for breakfast. go back to your shanties!

Finally, a parody get's it right. Are you paying attention DV7????!!!

That awkward moment when you keep trying to say funny things to get a sign of approval from those you e-respect on a message board. But it never comes from others, so you just keep doing it over and over.

I'm not magnanimous whatsoever. Still can't stand the lot of you and think you're douchey buffoons. Stick by all the sentiments in that thread. Just want to stop talking about it. I'm real, like J-Lo. I mean Ja Rule.

What's fake is you being nice to people in person.

Imagine an uglier and dorkier looking Buster Bluth with a head shaped like an uncircumcised penis head and you'd be there.

I just want to reiterate that this is exactly what the spineless weasel who posted real life information about me looks like

And before racer dusts off his cankle warmers and accuses me of being a sandy vaj, lets be perfectly clear: when someone posts real life info like Buster did today, that's a veiled threat. "I know who you are and I know how to get to you."

I know who all you assholes are but I would never in a million years even think to do such a thing.

You dwarves created the environment that emboldened the biggest dickhead in the universe (or at least the wake forest library) to do what he did--not me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back