• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

A rat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your trolling got one mod revealed as a yellow bellied traitor and terminated.

Well done. You managed to get rid of your dwarf mole.

You did us a huge favor.

Numbers let me be clear. I don't give a flying fuck about the parodies. What OGB did was inexcusable.

It blows my mind that so few people get this.

And also, I find it very interesting that all of a sudden I'm being accused of disclosing personal info about the dwarves because numbers repeats it over and over again like a Chatty Cathy Doll.

Funny this is the first time I'm hearing about this.

i'm honestly confused as to why it is inexcusable if you don't care about the parodies? :confused:

See you understand something the dwarves never will.

My sole purpose is to entertain. I may not be consistently funny like SHD but that's not my intent.

My goal is not to entertain everyone at once.

If one person is amused then I've accomplished my goal.

I'm fairly certain my posts and threads amuse at least one person other than me

also, and perhaps most significantly, it distracts me from of my childhood

i'm honestly confused as to why it is inexcusable if you don't care about the parodies? :confused:

Sheesh

Because he leaked it; not what was leaked. He literally did an ip search on the mod secret forum, then cut and pasted the entire list and disseminated

Only a mod could do this

Do the younger generations have moral compasses?

Make me a mod just because I'd love to hear the bellyaching and meh it all.

IT IS iNEXCUSABLE THAT PEEPLE KNOW I AM ALSO GOIN HOGGIN AND KANYE WEST!!!1!

THIS IS IMPORTANT! MY CoVER WAS BLoWn! Haven't you seen ARGO you stupid dwarves?!??

IMPORTANT!!!!!

IT IS iNEXCUSABLE THAT PEEPLE KNOW I AM ALSO GOIN HOGGIN AND KANYE WEST!!!1!

THIS IS IMPORTANT! MY CoVER WAS BLoWn! Haven't you seen ARGO you stupid dwarves?!??

IMPORTANT!!!!!

You are as ugly as SHD but not even 1/10 as funny.

I'm curious why Marquee Goon couldn't get the NY Rangers avatar right. Details are everything. Even gaybone (RIP) knew that - I cracked up every time I saw "formerly of Greenwich Village."

I'm curious why Marquee Goon couldn't get the NY Rangers avatar right. Details are everything. Even gaybone (RIP) knew that - I cracked up every time I saw "formerly of Greenwich Village."

I've always assumed part of the Marquee Goon genius was being a bad parody. He's way ahead of us.

End of the day, only one dude was wrong. Love or hate, Moon did nothing. If you disagree, that is just moon bias. Of course he has the right to be pissed, maybe not this pissed, but pissed. All the pile on is just silly. If it was you, you would be pissed. End of story.

Your my boy blue moonz.

I've always assumed part of the Marquee Goon genius was being a bad parody. He's way ahead of us.

Then why spell "Marquee" correctly? Not an easy word, especially for a self-proclaimed "goon." I'd even make the case that he's doing the same thing often levied at Moon's various parodies: he (or she) is trying too hard.

Which might make it the perfect bad parody realization, actually, but that doesn't change the fact that the avatar would be better off matching if only for messing with other posters' eyes.

Aesthetic. Is. Everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back