• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

A rat

Status
Not open for further replies.
vlade-divac.jpg

Touche

if anyone doesn't like these pictures of vlade then i will be forced to post their IP address, all board aliases, and pictures of their house along with an address

This is pretty amazing.

My favorite underground Vlade story is the time he (allegedly) stabbed Shaq with a toothpick during a game, that he'd been carrying around his mouth for three quarters.

That 30 for 30 about Vlade and Drazen nearly brought me to tears

For this shameful thread and many others that diminish WFU's outstanding reputation, I have reported this board to the Wake Forest University Public Relations Department.

Do expect to hear from our legal team in the near future. This place is going to have its trailer doors slammed shut in the very near future.

For this shameful thread and many others that diminish WFU's outstanding reputation, I have reported this board to the Wake Forest University Public Relations Department.

Do expect to hear from our legal team in the near future. This place is going to have its trailer doors slammed shut in the very near future.

Even though I know this is a parody, I feel obligated to respond (dwarf-like tendencies).

You can't shut us down. Period.

Even though I know this is a parody, I feel obligated to respond (dwarf-like tendencies).

You can't shut us down. Period.

Listen, toots: Wake Forest University will not sit back on its laurels while it gets eaten by its own. This community of misfits can and will be shut down. I have been collecting evidence on behalf of the Athletics Department for a year now.

We have seen enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back