• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

a spike in female posters....how do you feel about it?

How do you feel about the majority of female posters?

• Total voters
Reaction score
so much hate on the female posters here. I can't figure it out.

I feel like anything a female poster says gets jumped all over but if a guy said the same thing it would be better received like "you're such a bauce blah blah"

sup with it guys?

so much hate on the female posters here. I can't figure it out.

I feel like anything a female poster says gets jumped all over but if a guy said the same thing it would be better received like "you're such a bauce blah blah"

sup with it guys?

Only a woman would this this.

didyouhear.jpg

I just wish they would learn how to use reputation correctly.

Hint: If you don't like something, leave negative rep. "Fuck off loser" next to a green box really confuses me.

I just wish they would learn how to use reputation correctly.

Hint: If you don't like something, leave negative rep. "Fuck off loser" next to a green box really confuses me.

don't be silly I didn't call you a loser. and I meant it as a pos rep so you would know it was good matured....I'm working on changing my cunty ways.

don't be silly I didn't call you a loser. and I meant it as a pos rep so you would know it was good matured....I'm working on changing my cunty ways.

Haha...I would apologize, but that would distract you from all the cleaning and cooking you should be doing.

i like most. maybe all now. yall are just more sensitive in general to the ribbing.

Has there really been a lot of hate on the female posters here, not in a joking manner?

I think the Quad ladies tend to be pretty funny and good-natured.

Back