• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

a spike in female posters....how do you feel about it?

How do you feel about the majority of female posters?

• Total voters
You never answered my emails or texts over the weekend...you had better been making dinner and doing A2M...

no dinner but maybe to the A2M.

wait one second...I have a few rules for myself...the number one rule is "you NEVER...under any circumstances...go Ass To Mouth"

and sorry but as you can imagine...news of engagement traveled fast and my text/email inbox were overloaded.

i voted go away but there was only one pretentious one so im cool now.

Is phan considered a woman poster?

I'm sorry ladies that's not fair to you....

nope. i have a wiener. and unlike yours, it still works!

The RJ v. Phan rivalry has to be the most boring on the boards.

RJ note how awakegirl approaches her relationship with Phan and emulate.

Is this where we get to make wildly bigoted jokes?

Ok.

Not sure why so many women are here. The internet doesn't have a kitchen.

I, for one, welcome the vagina bearers. Adds balance to the boards so it isn't such a dick carnival.

I do snicker at the kitchen jokes, though. Good stuff.

Go to 1:00 mark for my personal manifesto.

On a serious note for the ladies, I am single and will have sex with anyone. Think about it.

I know there are a lot of board couples on the boards, as well as some past hook ups between some.

Has any dude ever hooked up with multiple female posters? Or more likely, has any female poster ever hooked up with multiple male posters?

Has there really been a lot of hate on the female posters here, not in a joking manner?

I think the Quad ladies tend to be pretty funny and good-natured.

Um yeah...so what exactly happened with ITK and whoever else?

Back