• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Aaron Hernandez Arrested, Charged with Murder

Roid rage is not a career booster.

Maybe this is the beginning of a new trend. Superbowl champions must have at least one murdered that prays for forgiveness and is blessed with a championship. First Ray Lewis, next up Hernandez.

Cops back at his house today and apparently he's being "uncooperative" with them.

Sounds like the victim dated his sister..

Link

If he's even remotely a suspect, he should be "uncooperative" with them. Make the cops produce search warrants, and if they ask you anything, all you say is "Laywer". Their job is to produce enough evidence to charge and convict you of a crime. When my friends who are cops, prosecutors and defense attorneys tell me stories about defendants, I'm always amazed at the large number of defendants who help put themselves behind bars.

Oh man, I hope he didn't send any emails, texts and/or make any phone calls in relation to this. That could really get him into trouble.

It sounds like the victim was dating the sister of Hernandez's girlfriend.

If only he had played high school football and learned to be a MAN.

Per twitter, Police now saying Hernandez is directly linked to the homicide.

He evidently has high-tech surveillance cameras at his home, and cops are going through data. There are texts from the deceased that mention Hernandez. There is much more. Aaron is in big, big trouble

Some excellent posts here, but the "no tight ends in prison" may take the cake.

Back