• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Aaron Hernandez Arrested, Charged with Murder

He is going to be charged with 1st degree murder. Just a matter of time...

@stevesilva: Hearing via law enforcement source that Aaron Hernandez will be arrested in connection with the North Attleborough murder

I don't get how dumb you can be to A. Commit murder that so easily connects to you, 1 mile from your house, know the person, rental car in your name, etc... and B. Throw away what most guys what die for, millions of dollars playing a sport.

Belichek signing Tebow...another example of his foresight and brilliance?

Uh fellas...we're going to need another TE rather soon.

I'm guessing Belicheck knew about the February incident/lawsuit.

I'm guessing Belicheck knew about the February incident/lawsuit.

Yup. And enticed Tebow by telling him he'll get his chance to play QB knowing all the while that he ain't playing QB and would need help at H-back.

I don't get how dumb you can be to A. Commit murder that so easily connects to you, 1 mile from your house, know the person, rental car in your name, etc... and B. Throw away what most guys what die for, millions of dollars playing a sport.

Really. OTOH, he probably doesn't watch Dexter, where he would have learned how valuable horse tranquilizers and different kinds of plastic products could be. Or Snatch, where he would have learned the value of either owning a pig farm or being close friends with an owner of a pig farm (they go through bones like butter). This is what he gets for not watching the right kind of TV and movies.

Police plan to go back to the home of New England Patriot's tight end Aaron Hernandez today with another warrant based on evidence that "he destroyed his home security system,'' an investigator close to the case told ABC News.

The investigator, and other law enforcement sources, confirmed that the security system - which included video surveillance - was smashed intentionally.

And a cell phone used by Hernandez was handed over to investigators "in pieces'' by his attorneys, the sources said.

Police also want to know why a team of house cleaners were hired on Monday to scrub Hernandez's mansion, sources told ABC News.
http://abcnews.go.com/story?id=19445131#.UcNKe9jP6Ep

Back