• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

Aaron Hernandez Arrested, Charged with Murder

I heard that some of the texts (like the one from the victim confirming he was with AH right before he died) were thrown out, but it is also my understanding that there is a lot of physical evidence from AH's home, the crime scene and the rental car.

But how inflated did AH like his footballs?!

So apparently the main argument is that the deceased is what's known as a "blunt master" as in he rolls the best blunts. In the opening statement, his lawyer noted that Aaron really loves the bud and asked "Why would Aaron kill the bluntmaster?"

Supposedly he's winning the trial decisively with this defense.

So apparently the main argument is that the deceased is what's known as a "blunt master" as in he rolls the best blunts. In the opening statement, his lawyer noted that Aaron really loves the bud and asked "Why would Aaron kill the bluntmaster?"

Supposedly he's winning the trial decisively with this defense.

I'll need to wait until Junebug weighs in on the "bluntmaster" defense to know how I feel about this.

General feeling up here prior to the Kraft testimony was Hernandez could walk. Kraft testimony didn't help AH whatsoever.

Apparently a lot of evidence that came out in the media early on got excluded. I agree though I don't see how he can walk.

Decently good friend of mine worked on the case for a while and the entire defense team is just beyond pissed off at the media coverage. Not that you can really blame the media IMO.

I don't know anything about criminal defense and I haven't been following the trial to be honest. Just passing on what a couple attorneys said who do a lot of criminal work up here.

but they think he probably gets away with this one, but the evidence is stronger in the other 2 so he'll lose that one

I don't know anything about criminal defense and I haven't been following the trial to be honest. Just passing on what a couple attorneys said who do a lot of criminal work up here.
The prosecution doesn't even have to prove he pulled the trigger with joint venture in Mass. Between the DNA evidence, tire marks, shell casing in the rental, and the surveillance, I think it can be said beyond a reasonable doubt that he was a willful participant.

The prosecution doesn't even have to prove he pulled the trigger with joint venture in Mass. Between the DNA evidence, tire marks, shell casing in the rental, and the surveillance, I think it can be said beyond a reasonable doubt that he was a willful participant.
Sounds like #s is lucky this wasn't a bar case study!

No gun, and lots of evidence that came out got excluded. I have no doubt he killed the guy, but espn's guy seemed to think there was still a chance of not guilty verdict.

Back