• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ABC Mafia; Civs Fall Just Short; Da, bym, Townie, toogs, parlay Mafia Win!

There are posts in this round where he has legitimately called out 8 different players mafia. It may be more.

I think he's channeling Knight's patented "if you name every remaining player, you will eventually hit some mafia" strategy.

damn bro I thought we were tight

We’re dumb guy tight, bro. We should pool our resources and our collective iq would match a normal mafia player. You know I love you.

Picked up on a few things but nothing major.

Toogs' anger isn't alignment indicative. Don't love GAT's play but I lean civ. WFU is a fine policy lynch but he's likely not mafia.

Manning starting a vote on gouda but moving over to WFU after the entry is notable (after juice put a 2nd on gouda). If Gouda or Manning show up mafia, will be looking at the other as a teammate.

@Juice - why sd3?

just stating gouda is always my entry vote. we're facebook friends and have played video games together so I vote for him every time.

There are posts in this round where he has legitimately called out 8 different players mafia. It may be more.

proof please? I changed my thoughts after reading through the pages I missed.

also having 8 guys who you think are mafia when there are 5 mafia isnt bad

if you don't remember much from last night you might want to read through your posts. You were actually slightly nice to me

I like the way you are playing this game so you can get off my naughty list

EaErsGVXQAA1htz

gouda (5) parlay, jhawk, JTP, Tejas, WFU
Juice (4) Duff, gouda, rommy, mako
Townie (4) Juice, Nonny, bym, toogs
mako (1) Townie
toogs (1) Tejas

YTV: Da

proof please? I changed my thoughts after reading through the pages I missed.

Im not going to multi-quote AIDs up my posts, but it takes 5 seconds to read all your posts from today.

This amount of squirming over someone mentioning you in a round where you have no votes means something.

I'm gonna need Gouda to come in and make an argument to why he's not mafia

Jhawk doesn’t give a shit about anyone’s opinion, he’s maf

Im not going to multi-quote AIDs up my posts, but it takes 5 seconds to read all your posts from today.

This amount of squirming over someone mentioning you in a round where you have no votes means something.

I think you're mistaking me making an effort to play the game like you guys want me to into squirming. I'm not worried at all about being lynched or brought up as being mafia.

Back