• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ABC Mafia; Civs Fall Just Short; Da, bym, Townie, toogs, parlay Mafia Win!

I think you're mistaking me making an effort to play the game like you guys want me to into squirming. I'm not worried at all about being lynched or brought up as being mafia.

Do you have memory problems from the last 20 minutes or so?

with me and gouda tied up, I now have the hanging vote

I'm cool to switch to gouda if someone wants to vote me up first to avoid the hanging vote

townie also keeping his vote hanging

I think he's the play here, gouda tomorrow

Unfortunately, juice I can't help you out with your predicament about a hanging vote. I'd prefer gouda to go over juice, and if that starts the move to me, so be it.

Switch to gouda

Unfortunately, juice I can't help you out with your predicament about a hanging vote. I'd prefer gouda to go over juice, and if that starts the move to me, so be it.

Switch to gouda

Didn’t you call me a civ like 5 times

gouda (6) parlay, jhawk, JTP, Tejas, WFU, Townie
Juice (5) Duff, gouda, rommy, mako, Da
Townie (4) Juice, Nonny, bym, toogs

Last edited:
all this woe is me shit is for the birds. play with your balls cupped in your hands, lads. just make fucking votes and dont be wishy washy

all this woe is me shit is for the birds. play with your balls cupped in your hands, lads. just make fucking votes and dont be wishy washy

logic be damned

thinking for yourself be good goddamned

I'm tempted to switch to townie for mass chaos, but I think gouda is actually mafia.

gouda (6) parlay, jhawk, JTP, Tejas, WFU, Townie
Townie (5) Juice, Nonny, bym, toogs, gouda
Juice (4) Duff, rommy, mako, Da

Back