• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ABC Mafia; Civs Fall Just Short; Da, bym, Townie, toogs, parlay Mafia Win!

Tejas (2) mako, bym
mako (2) jhawk, Tejas

2. bym
3. Juice - civ
5. toogs - civ
6. Tejas
8. mako
10. WFU - civ
12. Da - civ
15. jhawk - civ

5-3 now still cant miss also be careful of two votes on a possible civ. so, watch voting carefully.

I think thats our mafia left boys, I don't have time to reread but i recommend looking at parlays posts and townies and you'll find what im finding.[/QUOTE]

Have we really given this post enough attention. Manning has been off on all mafia

Ok been thinking about it, I think Tejas was saved from AA by teammates. I don't think mako makes that post and the weird rommy killshot as mafia. If I'm wrong I'm sorry

***Tejas***

Alright, at this point Ive really cooled on bym. If Im wrong Im wrong.

Mako is the person my head says. I still cant shake a manning gut feeling.

Holding mako until someone convinces me otherwise

Ok been thinking about it, I think Tejas was saved from AA by teammates. I don't think mako makes that post and the weird rommy killshot as mafia. If I'm wrong I'm sorry

***Tejas***

I hate mafia sometimes. I know this right and is what I’ve been pushing, but damn if it doesn’t make me second guess manning now.

***Tejas***

manning

kill it with with fire

Tejas (3) mako, bym, jhawk
jhawk (1) Tejas

I still hate this.

go read it. He said "Do it". I said "ok".

I get you have no reason to believe me, but that would not have been my final vote the next day. And some of the posts around gouda to close the day were trash

I love that manning posted that and disappeared. After his last few posts going the complete opposite direction

I love that manning posted that and disappeared. After his last few posts going the complete opposite direction

I was going to vote for you the whole time. I said it yesterday. I wanted to put pressure on mako to see how he'd act. But he has seemed fine this whole time

Btw this is what mafia flailing looks like from tejas

I was going to vote for you the whole time. I said it yesterday. I wanted to put pressure on mako to see how he'd act. But he has seemed fine this whole time

If you’re dirty, you’re my new hero.

Back