• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ABC Mafia; Civs Fall Just Short; Da, bym, Townie, toogs, parlay Mafia Win!

I will say, this is the least confident I’ve felt as a civ at endgame

I was going to vote for you the whole time. I said it yesterday. I wanted to put pressure on mako to see how he'd act. But he has seemed fine this whole time

Lol. Bym and mako go read end of yesterday to right now and tell me thats how you interpret his actions.

I will say, this is the least confident I’ve felt as a civ at endgame

I hate endgame. I hate being at endgame. The one where you were mafia with townie and maybe manning and I was with Ryala almost broke me as a human.

I hate endgame too, but I am pretty confident about tejas and juice is someone i trust this game

I really dont know how the hell you all are confident I am the best play here.

Tell me why I put toogs out of reach two days ago or and first to vote and dont budge on da yesterday as mafia with one mislynch needed?

I mean Im honored you all think Im this good as mafia. But there is a whole lot that would have to go right and some epic separation for me to be mafia.

Actually I think we're good. I think Da and mako are remaining mafia. I'm good with this and what juice has said

I do hate this after saying he was worried about Da a few minutes before.

And then he was always going to vote for you, but thought Da and mako were remaining.

while i'm back and forth between mako and tejas as the last civ, i wouldn't put it past toogs to try to put his balls on the table by naming his whole team

this post gets me though, its the only doubt im having. Toogs would all day name mako, parlay, townie, da as the list. he would say his teammates. bym would you move to mako?

I really dont know how the hell you all are confident I am the best play here.

Tell me why I put toogs out of reach two days ago or and first to vote and dont budge on da yesterday as mafia with one mislynch needed?

I mean Im honored you all think Im this good as mafia. But there is a whole lot that would have to go right and some epic separation for me to be mafia.

There's a reason I had you at number 2 after Da. I think you're scary good as mafia.

this post gets me though, its the only doubt im having. Toogs would all day name mako, parlay, townie, da as the list. he would say his teammates. bym would you move to mako?

I really don't know that I would want to move to mako.

im going ***mako*** toogs listed his whole team and im almost certain of that. I am relying on Juice for this I won't blame him if wrong

Tejas (2) mako, bym
jhawk (1) Tejas
mako (1) jhawk

What the fuck is manning doing right now. I love you you fucking psychopath.

Just out of curiosity do you all really think toogs and townie, both as mafia, make mention of needing to be wary of jtp and I for being saved from AA if one of us is their teammate?

Like one of them, ok maybe thats separation. Two of them should clear me. Period. That is mafia steering the game in a blowout

Back