• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ABC Mafia; Civs Fall Just Short; Da, bym, Townie, toogs, parlay Mafia Win!

seems like bym might be a top 10 player after all

GG bym

Should have trusted my early read.

Manning I hate you, but I love you, but I mostly hate you

Sorry mako. Evidence on you was rough

Good game all. Except Parlay.

I enjoyed spending the last round with you 3. I meant what I said about you.

Bym. Damn. I retract that statement Manning. This one is all on me.

I fucked this up for civs, i take all the blame. I was going to kill tejas, i only tied it up to make sure bym was civ. good game

Ok, now I can try to breathe.

Today has really sucked. I should've been on a call this afternoon, but haven't gotten called back. I was on calls from 10AM to 1:30 and then a bit later and it sucked.

Good morning. 50 min left.

Da (1) mako
toogs (1) Juice

YTV: jhawk, toogs, WFU, Da, bym, Tejas

I take back all the nice things I said. I’d rather go da, but toogs gets us another day.

Switch to ***toogs***

say what you want about my fuckup but it's a civ fuckup. Mako actually got Rommy lynched. In a way my plan worked because it id'd mako

So when toogs comes back dirty, y’all can get off me and we can win this game.

seems like bym might be a top 10 player after all

Nope. Not even close. And now to clean out these old multi-quotes I've had stored for the past hour.

I was a bit surprised that there was no discussion about who Da would have picked as captain. If I remember correctly from dead chat, it was bym.

Bym bym bym. I taught you well I guess

Seriously well played. Lots of fluff and nothing to pin on you except fluff. That was well done

I was a bit surprised that there was no discussion about who Da would have picked as captain. If I remember correctly from dead chat, it was bym.

Yes, the waterfall (which you know what that is now) was Da (capt) -> bym -> Townie -> toogs -> parlay

Back