• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ABC Mafia; Civs Fall Just Short; Da, bym, Townie, toogs, parlay Mafia Win!

GG bym

Should have trusted my early read.

Manning I hate you, but I love you, but I mostly hate you

Sorry mako. Evidence on you was rough

Yeah. I cost us the game with my mislynch. Good game fellas. Manning, well played man. Same tejas. Bym, wht did you wait until ot. To crush my soul?

best move mafia pulled was toogs and bym staying chill on townie day 3

mako, why did you not switch back to townie the OT where you broke the tie? that was hard to overcome.

mako is by far and away the funniest poster on any message board I've ever been on

I was a bit surprised that there was no discussion about who Da would have picked as captain. If I remember correctly from dead chat, it was bym.

It was me. I picked Townie. Townie picked Toogs. Toogs picked Parlay.

LVP - Toogs' pick of Parlay

this is why i dont try hard, because i suck at this. If I don't try hard at least i have an excuse to why i suck

Civs made a pretty strong effort there. Juice and tejas both had posts with all of the remaining mafia listed. Hard to overcome the first 3 days.

Yall stop hating on my reads and lists.

Also the AA argument was terrible. Makes zero sense when only people talking about it immediately after turn out to be mafia

I fucked this up for civs, i take all the blame. I was going to kill tejas, i only tied it up to make sure bym was civ. good game

there were an easy handful of civ plays that made you look like a mafia hall of famer this game. appreciated the tonal change and thought you played well. its tough to need to be perfect for as long as civs needed to be this game.

best move mafia pulled was toogs and bym staying chill on townie day 3

mako, why did you not switch back to townie the OT where you broke the tie? that was hard to overcome.

I saw Townie taking one to the face early and decided to sit on him for a while. I apologized on the first one because I was sure I'd killed him.

Civs turned this into quite a game. Well done by all and definitely to mafia who played very strong in the first half - and still got the W.

Well played, bym. Your late focus on teammates and overall tone brought home the victory.

Juice and Tejas both played very well. You two had a strong grasp on things for the majority of the 2nd half. Juice's ceiling for his best games is as high as any.

And Parlay...despite the already extremely low expectations I have of you, you managed to somehow push them lower. Congrats.

this is why i dont try hard, because i suck at this. If I don't try hard at least i have an excuse to why i suck

You did not suck even 1% this game. bym and mako already said it but you do good things and you got to your conclusions the right way, it just ended up not being correct. Shit happens, I don't blame you one bit for any of the conclusions you got to.

civs attempting that comeback:

giphy.gif

there were an easy handful of civ plays that made you look like a mafia hall of famer this game. appreciated the tonal change and thought you played well. its tough to need to be perfect for as long as civs needed to be this game.

Yeah, it's tough to be me.

Yeah. I cost us the game with my mislynch. Good game fellas. Manning, well played man. Same tejas. Bym, wht did you wait until ot. To crush my soul?

you always wait til OT if you're mafia there. he had no risk and any early move could've clued someone in.

You did not suck even 1% this game. bym and mako already said it but you do good things and you got to your conclusions the right way, it just ended up not being correct. Shit happens, I don't blame you one bit for any of the conclusions you got to.

Agreed

Back