• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ABC Mafia; Civs Fall Just Short; Da, bym, Townie, toogs, parlay Mafia Win!

I feel like several of us think toogs is mafia early and then he just...doesn't get lynched. For a long time

Bym, Townie and Toogs won this game - I ran into a shitstorm today and have literally had no time to post, most of my actual posts were while I was on zoom.

Amazing work by the team, and jhawk, mako, tejas and juice had a pretty strong last few days - was pretty sure mafia was going to lose in an epic comeback.

Thanks Goon.

Maf chat was great fun, good ppl

Think a palate cleanser was in order this week. Good gameplay all around apart from a few obvious exceptions. I loved watching the end game WIFOM from the posts toogs and I made.

Maf chat was great fun, good ppl

Think a palate cleanser was in order this week. Good gameplay all around apart from a few obvious exceptions. I loved watching the end game WIFOM from the posts toogs and I made.

you all had some amazing separation from bym

Bym was probably the only one that could have won it for us in endgame

He did a great job

Good job by the remaining civs, just had to get rid of the dead weight. Almost made the epic comeback.

Back