• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ABC Mafia; Civs Fall Just Short; Da, bym, Townie, toogs, parlay Mafia Win!

It’s mind boggling how some of you think that my dumb guy shtick is a facade. Quick manning, post something so I can feel better about myself.

I can’t tell if this is trying civ jhawk or trying to look like his trying mafia jhawk. It’s definitely a new chapter in the jhawk coloring book. He’s even tried to stay inside the lines and only eaten half of the purple crayon when he realized it wasn’t grape flavored.

These two, right here.

bym played phenomenally, easily mafia MVP. I got a little cute with my play that got me lynched but I absolutely planned to come back and hammer townie then couldn't. Well played game overall except parlay and SD3, the only reason it was looking like a blowout was luckboxing Tim and SD3's play. The parlay AA made up for one of those but not both.

SD3
Rommy
Rommy

I considered not protecting SD3 the first day because they were unlikely to make that hit knowing there was a BG but given it happened so late, thought there was still a possibility they'd take a chance on him in hopes BG wasn't around. Or willing to hit him and sacrifice someone else to guarantee the hit the next day. Both unlikely but better than me randomly protecting someone else.

We considered it (I was happy to sui) but then realized we had a RB with no watcher so no reason to do that.

I think I have picked parlay every time I had a chance in WF or CC, probably only fooling myself at this point. I considered jhawk for sure but am glad it played out this way with him having a chance at a strong, active civ game.

I think I have picked parlay every time I had a chance in WF or CC, probably only fooling myself at this point. I considered jhawk for sure but am glad it played out this way with him having a chance at a strong, active civ game.

I am awful as mafia, I don't know how to give reads out when I know who the mafia is

remember when i first played how you were going to take me under your wing. It was that nazi game. this feels like that toogs

For all of his bluster and bravado, Toogs is a pretty decent teacher. He and Gooner helped me learn the mafia side.

lol bym so dirty

good comeback, civs. too big of a hole to dig out of

Thanks. (you know I'm a civ at heart). WTF was toogs thinking picking me for this shit. I blame him. He know I can't play as mafia. I had dug myself out of a hole and was in good shape (thanks to a lazy play - the dumbtell was not planned -- in my head one of the scenarios had no cop). So the mom of a neighbor, who is one of my wife's best firends, died. Funeral in the am and reception at their house after. Figured I'd be free by 2:30-3pm. At 3:30, I used the ole "take a dump" excuse to walk home, catch up on the game and make a vote. I opened the 2nd window. I checked about halfway thru typing up my post and someone had just said something about not majoing townie. I thought I was safe. Had I just checked to make sure, I think we win the next round. I gotta be me and in rushing to get back, I skipped the step. When I saw the thread title said night, I knew I done fucked up. I used to do this semi-regularly back in the day. Glad gooner's game got more exciting. Glad BYM was able to preserve the W I tried to give away. Glad everyone learned to never, ever pick me in one of these.

I have sufficiently recovered from my embarrassment to come back and thank gooner and say fuck you toogs for picking me.

Back