• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ABC Mafia CIVS HOLD THE DOOR

I've been doing recon on this cunt for the past couple weeks. I have inspiration to fuck their shit up today. Got their schedule down to the minute. Lots of sitting and observing. Today's the day. Wish me luck!

I'm 3 rows behind them on the train and they have no idea. This is exhilarating

Caught target buying daily starbucks right on cue. Now back to their place. Dumbass should be way more observant of their surroundings imho!

Tic posted some weird ass shit last night and early this am

He kind of scaring me

I've been doing recon on this cunt for the past couple weeks. I have inspiration to fuck their shit up today. Got their schedule down to the minute. Lots of sitting and observing. Today's the day. Wish me luck!

Where are you that there is a train? Also, this sounds like fun, just don't kill or rape anything today.

You guys meet on Tinder?

Legitimately what is going on with Tic? That's creepy IMO

Tic took speed or something and was up all night, now is stalking some peeps.

I know where the spare key is and I borrowed my dad's work boots (a size and a half larger). I got gloves, a hair cap, and hospital booties. I'm only going to do little shit to try and drive the person insane like move shit in rooms 6 inches to the left, swap sugar and salt, write a message with soap on a mirror in an unused bathroom that will only appear with steam, rearrange shit.. stuff like that. See how long they manage before they start to think something's up.

No one is going to die or anything... just karmic retribution type stuff. Relax.

I don't like Tejas entry because I've seen people post that vannila pic before and then be Mafia, and I'll give him a pass for stealing my entry since we are boys. But I know him and this isn't his Mafia place. Especially Not two games in a row.

Bee tee dubs rommy, I'm a dick and didon't send your beer until earlier today. I was gonna include a limited release flying dog berliner weisse, but then I drank it instead. Like a 3/10, you missed nothing

npnpnpnp

I know where the spare key is and I borrowed my dad's work boots (a size and a half larger). I got gloves, a hair cap, and hospital booties. I'm only going to do little shit to try and drive the person insane like move shit in rooms 6 inches to the left, swap sugar and salt, write a message with soap on a mirror in an unused bathroom that will only appear with steam, rearrange shit.. stuff like that. See how long they manage before they start to think something's up.

There is a term for this, I forgot what it was.

Solid work on the hospital booties, all I think about when I see those is marky mark in that movie when he walked in and shot matt damon in the head

Is this from the Christopher Nolan film about stalking?

***timdunk***

He was my 2nd feel behind Nonny, but timdunk (as far as I remember day 1s) usually posts shit like that. Not out of the norm for him unless the past 2 months have changed at all. I like you and tejas as very early civ leans. You two should just guide me cause I suck IMO!

Back