• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ABC Mafia Game Thread - NIGHT

My complaint wasn't that you were making off topic posts. Everyone does that. My point was they were off color/potentially offensive. That's why I cited the ones I did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol.

My complaint wasn't that you were making off topic posts. Everyone does that. My point was they were off color/potentially offensive. That's why I cited the ones I did.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dictionary.com/inane

Changing story, making excuses that don't make sense, these are mafia things.

Tejas (4) – tic, timdunk, gouda, ryala
Tic (2) – bym, smidge
Timdunk (1) – tejas
Jtp (1) – nonny
Smidge (1) – knight
Bym (1) – toogs
Ryala (1) – blue
Gouda (1) – smoove

Majo is 8

PM if wrong

I forget who is in the Council Of Windowlickers that bitches when I don't participate much, but they aren't doing it, ergo they are mafia.

Like, I'm way more offended by that than the insult about me eating salads.

I forget who is in the Council Of Windowlickers that bitches when I don't participate much, but they aren't doing it, ergo they are mafia.

RSF quit like a year ago

So tejas is dying right?

Toogs and blue are civs. Maybe TIC

Smoov going from "you're insulting me and posting stupid things" to "I wasn't calling you out for posting stupid things, I was just triggered" makes me want to lynch him.

Interesting that tim and tic were both on doofus and also both on me now

Yeah, mafia teammates often travel through the game voting in blocks to make it harder to differentiate between them when it comes to killing time.

duh.gif

Back