• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ABC Mafia Game Thread - NIGHT

romanovKU

Reaction score
This game uses a variable open setup. When the game begins, one of the following setups will be chosen:

17 Players - 4 Mafia

A) 1 Town Cop, 1 Angel, 1 Vigilante, 10 Vanilla Townies, 1 Mafia Jailkeeper, 3 Mafia Goons
B) 1 Town Cop, 1 Bodyguard, 1 Vigilante, 10 Vanilla Townies, 1 Mafia Jailkeeper, 3 Mafia Goons
C) 1 Town Cop, 1 Watcher, 1 Vigilante, 10 Vanilla Townies, 1 Mafia Jailkeeper, 3 Mafia Goons

The mafia will be informed as to which setup is chosen, but the town will not. The mafia will not be informed of the setup until after the selection process is complete.

Overtime will be ten minutes, ties broken by RNG. There will be one standard deadline per day, at 10:30:59am eastern, starting tomorrow. This is to encourage majority voting and to limit the amount of modding I have to do. Majority votes will end in the instant death of the player; twilight will be in effect where the majoritied player may not post but other players may continue to post until I call night. You may talk about the game-I don't care. Twilight rules are used so that if a majo happens when I am in a 3 hour meeting or something, the game can continue.

OFFICIAL CLOCK = The Site Clock where 10:31:00 is late but 10:30:59 is ok.

Role Descriptions:

Vanilla Townie
You have no special abilities, but your voice and your vote are just as important as anyone else's. You win with the town.

Town Cop
Every night, you may choose a player to investigate. You will visit the player and receive "Town-aligned" or "Mafia-aligned" as a result. Your results are guaranteed to be accurate. You win with the town.

Angel
Every night, you may choose a player other than yourself to protect. You will visit the player, and if the mafia attempt to kill a player you are protecting on the same night, the kill will fail. Both you and your target are notified if you prevent a kill. You win with the town.

Bodyguard
Every night, you may choose a player other than yourself to protect. You will visit the player, and if the mafia attempt to kill a player you are protecting on the same night, both you and the mafia member will die. You win with the town.

Town Watcher
Every night, you may choose a player other than yourself to watch. You will learn the names of every player that visits your target the same night. You win with the town.

Vigilante
Every night, you are given the option to kill a player. You may only use this power ONE time throughout the game. You win with the town.

Mafia Jailkeeper
Every night, you may choose a player to jail, which will prevent them from performing actions and visits that night, but will also protect them from one night kill. The jailed player will only be notified if they have night actions, as it will effectively be a roleblock and they must know their action failed. You may select a teammate but may not select yourself. Every night, the mafia team must choose a player to kill, and a team member to perform the kill. The team member performing the kill will visit the victim that night. You may communicate with other members of your mafia team outside of the game thread at any time. You may roleblock and kill on the same night. You win with the mafia.

Mafia Goon
Every night, the mafia team must choose a player to kill, and a team member to perform the kill. The team member performing the kill will visit the victim that same night. You may communicate with other members of your mafia team outside of the game thread at any time. You win with the mafia.

Everyone received a PM. Your player list is here:

Blue
Bym
Da (civ cop hit n2)
Deacfan27 (civ angel lynched day 1)
Jtp
Knight (vanilla civ lynched d3)
Mannin (vanilla civ hit n1)
Nonny
Ryala
SD3
Smidge
Smoove (vanilla civ hit n3)
Texas (vanilla civ lynched d2)
Toogs
gouda
tic
tim

Day 1 ends tomorrow at 10:30:59am. Good luck

Last edited:
I paid $10 for this. Make it good boys

edit: if/when we get to Friday, I'll make a call about how we'll handle the weekend. I am leaning to saying no majoes after 3pm Friday through the whole weekend.

edit2: you will be AAed if you miss two votes

Last edited:
***smoov***

I've been looking at this spain job, could be pretty sweet. 2 year gig, raise, housing paid. The only negative is I'd be doing some travel in sketchy parts of africa and the middle east.

4a52cfb76a82bc1ce3c13cf03e6d8322.jpg

***smoov***

I've been looking at this spain job, could be pretty sweet. 2 year gig, raise, housing paid. The only negative is I'd be doing some travel in sketchy parts of africa and the middle east.

***Gouda***

Smoov was going to be my vote because I'm still sore about Trump's Sniffles.

***smoov***

goooooo idiot

Just take him to a friend's house next time you're over for beers or whatever. Then just leave him. Call them and be like, yeah, sorry, I gotta go to over to Spain for a minute. You can feed him and stuff until I get back. Thanks.

Show up 2 years later.

My sister has a puppy and a half acre fenced yard, so she could go party there for a couple years. Still would feel like a dick. Its not impossible to take a dog overseas but finding something Husky-friendly would be difficult I suspect.

Just take him to a friend's house next time you're over for beers or whatever. Then just leave him. Call them and be like, yeah, sorry, I gotta go to over to Spain for a minute. You can feed him and stuff until I get back. Thanks.

Show up 2 years later.

lol YASS

I'd offer to take Gouda's dog, but judging that idiot's taste, he probably has a bitchmade dog of some sort.

lol YASS

I'd offer to take Gouda's dog, but judging that idiot's taste, he probably has a bitchmade dog of some sort.

My dog is the ultimate pussy magnet.

***tic*** What areas of africa and middle east?

Oh shit! Where are you staying? Assuming work will be covering everything?

First half of June is pretty crazy for me but we'll definitely have to grab some beers, maybe a baseball game.

Haven't booked a hotel yet, but it'll probably be closer to San Jose. And yeah, work is covering everything. GF is coming out one week so I think that'll be spent visiting her college friends in Palo Alto, but other than that, I'm down to clown.

I wouldn't move abroad but mostly because of how much I love sports. It would be so much harder to watch Wake lose. I also enjoy the company of my friends and a few members of my family.

Meant to say smoov, not smidge

Back