• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ABC Mafia Game Thread - NIGHT

Ew

I think TIM is maf

But this post is aids

Meh. It was made in jest because 90% of the games tic plays here he gets killed on day one by morons. It's kind of amusing at this point cause tic shouldn't die day 1

Ohhhh mafia? Re roll Rom this is wack.

Oh and the king is back bitches.

is there any data on Kory? I don't think I have played with him.

is there any data on Kory? I don't think I have played with him.

I did a D0 investigation. His special power is 10 votes, but none of them count.

Smoove (1) – gouda
Gouda (1) – bym
Tic (1) – jhawk
Doofus (1) – timdunk
Jhawk (1) - tic

day 1 ends in 21 hours and 5 minutes

majo is 9er

Last edited:
Still ends before Townie's D1.

What's up dudes? Hadn't been on the Pit and just saw the game had started.

***Tic***

He set my tingles off.

So, im an idiot, but I never got my cars plates renewed since I moved to new york and they are about 11 months out of date - and I had a flat tire today so I couldnt move my car from the side of the street they are sweeping - I left a note for the cop that does the rounds on my street saying I had a flat and was waiting on the tow truck. I, however, went to work and am not waiting on said tow truck and my car is still in the same spot 7 hours later. Long story short, what are the chances my car is still there when I return?

Congrats to the board for getting enough players this week.

Back