• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ABC Mafia Game Thread - NIGHT

So, im an idiot, but I never got my cars plates renewed since I moved to new york and they are about 11 months out of date - and I had a flat tire today so I couldnt move my car from the side of the street they are sweeping - I left a note for the cop that does the rounds on my street saying I had a flat and was waiting on the tow truck. I, however, went to work and am not waiting on said tow truck and my car is still in the same spot 7 hours later. Long story short, what are the chances my car is still there when I return?

You mean all of it, or just random parts and pieces?

Always had the players, never had the shepherd. Cause we all lazy.

Once I've played enough to not fudge it up, I'll try to mod. But I'd like to co-mod with someone first.

Dude, teaching the dog Spanish is going to be totally not worth the effort.

"works with cucumbers" is my new favorite euphemism for powering up the ol' JO crystal.

lol he genetically modifies them to grow better in the different areas of the world

What's up dudes? Hadn't been on the Pit and just saw the game had started.

***Tic***

He set my tingles off.

ohmy.png

MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO IMGAY MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO MAJO

***Smoove***

Does he even know the game has started?

So, im an idiot, but I never got my cars plates renewed since I moved to new york and they are about 11 months out of date - and I had a flat tire today so I couldnt move my car from the side of the street they are sweeping - I left a note for the cop that does the rounds on my street saying I had a flat and was waiting on the tow truck. I, however, went to work and am not waiting on said tow truck and my car is still in the same spot 7 hours later. Long story short, what are the chances my car is still there when I return?

Do they actually take your car to an impound? In DC they tow it to a street that isn't being swept and charge you like $200 for the trouble.

Be ready San Jose gets hot, pretty much a completely different climate than SF. It's not a bad place to be overall, though. And I imagine you'll have a rental car so can easily make the weekend trips to the nearby cities.

Yeah, I'll have a rental or a demo. Kinda hoping for a demo. Some of the cars we get in out on the left coast are insane. If I wasn't in the process of buying a house, I would've had to think hard about dropping 100k on an Aventador to flip.

Back