• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ABC Mafia Game Thread - NIGHT

I dunno. Brown

I was asking because my brother travels all over the world, and he goes to some supposedly dangerous places. He says they really aren't as bad as people make them out to be.

I was asking because my brother travels all over the world, and he goes to some supposedly dangerous places. He says they really aren't as bad as people make them out to be.

Which places? Is he military?

Which places? Is he military?

No, he works with cucumbers lol. He's been to Jordan, Turkey, Peru, I can't remember the countries in Africa he went to. He was actually in that airport the day before it was shot up in Turkey.

Would be a civilian navy gig. Procuring space.

Haven't booked a hotel yet, but it'll probably be closer to San Jose. And yeah, work is covering everything. GF is coming out one week so I think that'll be spent visiting her college friends in Palo Alto, but other than that, I'm down to clown.

Be ready San Jose gets hot, pretty much a completely different climate than SF. It's not a bad place to be overall, though. And I imagine you'll have a rental car so can easily make the weekend trips to the nearby cities.

Gouda, how's your spanish?

Not great, mostly profanity from playing soccer when I was younger. I took French for some fucking reason in high school/college. I'd probably take some classes if this ends up happening.

***smoov***

I've been looking at this spain job, could be pretty sweet. 2 year gig, raise, housing paid. The only negative is I'd be doing some travel in sketchy parts of africa and the middle east.

Go already

And there are sketchy places everywhere

Ya having lived in "dangerous places" I'd say really you can live or travel anywhere as long as you aren't an idiot

There are places in any city where it probably wouldn't be smart to hang out at night and really a good rule of thumb is act like you know what you are doing

The people who look or act like tourists are the ones who get in trouble

One of tim or tic is maf. I lean tic, plus it wouldn't be a wake mafia game if we didn't off tic day 1

Back