• Welcome to OGBoards 10.0, keep in mind that we will be making LOTS of changes to smooth out the experience here and make it as close as possible functionally to the old software, but feel free to drop suggestions or requests in the Tech Support subforum!

ABC Mafia Game Thread - NIGHT

I'd actually like to majo sd3 here

My list:

Tic, Gouda, Nonny, Tim, toots

In that order.

***SD3***

CHEESE, HOLD ME

And no way they can RB me twice in a row, so I'll prob just murder smidge tonight while they kill me.

Tought lost, smidge.

unless someone counter claims tic he's clear brah.

You right.

Take Tic off, I honestly thought he was just claiming Vig but if he was RB then he's truth.

I'll follow you to victory.

And no way they can RB me twice in a row, so I'll prob just murder smidge tonight while they kill me.

Tought lost, smidge.

Please, sweet baby Jesus, strike me down.

Me thinking smidge is maf is based mostly on not being able to wrap my head around what he's doing. It's too wtf.

His lists are nonsense

But he is smidge

Me thinking smidge is maf is based mostly on not being able to wrap my head around what he's doing. It's too wtf.

His lists are nonsense

But he is smidge

You're life is nonsense

lets kill the rb'er and then tic can vig hit a mafiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa like nonny

Now we're talking

ozc7Hm.gif

lets kill the rb'er and then tic can vig hit a mafiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa like nonny

Getting major CIV vibes from you bruh. Also, you fakeclaimed vig earlier, which helps your cause.

GOOD TO HAVE YOU ON THE SQUAD BRUH

Back